Trust Action Plan Aims
The Trust action plan aims are:
- To act on behalf of every learner in the MAT to ensure their progress.
- For each school to have the capacity to be self-managing and achieving excellence within the Trust.
- Provide challenge and support for improvement through action planning and regular review to measure progress.
- Act at an early stage should a school be at risk of failing. Therefore no school within the Trust would be expected to fail in an Ofsted inspection.
- Source the best professional advice available to lead school improvement across the MAT.
- Engage the services of an external school improvement partner (Challenge Partner), with current experience as an Ofsted inspector, to evaluate performance in each school regularly.
- Use Wimborne Teaching School to increase school improvement capacity within the MAT and develop existing and emerging leaders.
- Contribute, as a Teaching School Alliance, to the capacity of the Teaching School.
- Plan strategically to raise performance across the Trust based on MAT-wide improvement priorities.
- Identify where and how resources will be deployed, where individual schools are causing concern.
Our schools will work together to achieve:
- Outstanding teaching
- High standards of achievement
- A vibrant learning culture, based on innovation and creativity
- The spiritual, moral, social, cultural and emotional development of every pupil
- School improvement beyond our trust